End User License Agreement ("EULA")
of Waldschrat Studios GbR ("we" / "us")
for any of our software products.
By installing the software you acknowlege that you have understood and agreed to these terms.
You are legally bound to them as long as you are in the possession of a copy of the software.
- License: We grant to you a non-exclusive license to use a single copy of the software for your personal, non-commercial home entertainment on your device, bound to your device
account you used to download it. You cannot sell or transfer the license.
- Restrictions: You are prohibited from decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering (or otherwise attempting to gain access to source code), editing, modifying, publishing,
offering, renting or broadcasting any part of the software.
- Ownership: The software is property of Waldschrat Studios (who retain all right, title and interest in it and reserve all rights not explicitly expressed in here) and is subject
to German and international copyright as well as intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Limited Warranty: ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND
NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, SECURE OR VIRUS-FREE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limited Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS EULA AND/OR YOUR USE OF THE
SOFTWARE EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, PRIVACY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. You understand and agree that
it would not be economically or reasonably possible for us to provide the software to you without these limitations.
- Governing Law & Venue: This EULA will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany. Venue for any action hereunder shall lie exclusively in the state
and courts of Germany and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
- INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, including our respective employees, officers, directors and personnel from any claims, losses, damages,
liabilities, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your violation of this EULA and/or your use or misuse of the software.
- Privacy Statement: We may use means to verify the validity of your license while you use the software. No personal or identifying information will be collected or stored by us.
We may collect anonymous usage statistics for purposes of improving the product. This data is not shared with third parties and can't be used for identification.
Severability Clause: Should any of the above statements be declared void or unenforceable under the laws of your jurisdiction, the other statements shall still apply and the
statements in question shall be interpreted, construed or reformed to the extent reasonably required to render it valid, enforceable and consistent with the original intent underlying such provision,
and such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect any other provision of this EULA. The German language version of this EULA will control its interpretation.